UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Registration 2018
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a scheme of UP Girls that is known as Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. This Scheme is a very useful scheme for who girls have financial problem and could not complete their education. Such girls in the state of Uttar Pradesh can take benefits of this scheme. The main aim and moto of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to promote the girls of the state in the field of education. UP Kanya vidhya dhan yojana was launched by our former Chief minister Akhilesh Yadav.
The government will allocate 300 crore fund for all Uttar Pradesh for the benefit of all the applicable and eligible girls in this scheme of UP Kanya vidhya dhan yojana. In this scheme approximate 1 lakh girls can take benefits. In that one scheme all of applicable and Eligible girls can take benefits of 30000 per girls that one money transfer direct girls account by government. That one scheme benefits only who girls can take who parents announce income 350000 per year they can apply for this yojana.
Overview Of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- Name of the Scheme: UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme
- Scholarship per applicant: Rs. 30000
- Official Website: www.madhyamikshiksha.up.inc.in
- Year of the Scheme: 2017-18
- Name of State: Uttar Pradesh
- Organized By: UP Government
Benefits Of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
The Benefits of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana are as follows:
- The education of girls will raise the standard of living above poverty line.
- The poor family would be able to afford education especially of the girls.
- Girls passing the 12th standard will be provided an assistance of Rs.30000.
Criteria for Eligibility under Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- Girls will be bonafide by Uttar Pradesh
- Only girls are eligible for the scheme
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Only intermediate pass candidates can apply for this scheme. CBSE, UP board UPMSP, and its equivalent board’s student are eligible for this scheme.
- Girls with Family income less than 35000 year can apply for this scheme.
- Girls belonging to BPL below the poverty level will get priority in this scheme.
Documents Required For Application In UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- A valid Aadhar Card Number
- Income Certificate
- Bank details regarding the account
- Girl shall possess merit certificate of Class 12th
- There should be the Bonafide of Uttar Pradesh
- School Character Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Must Check : Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram
Must Check : Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018
How To Apply Online For Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2018?
The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana can easily apply for the scheme online. The steps to apply under the scheme are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of the Scheme or open this link UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- Click the option Scholarships on the left hand side of the page
- After you click the Scholarships link, a login page would be opened.
- Select the type of option you are applying as.
- It will ask you to sign in as username and password, enter the details.
To Check the Status of Kanya Vidya Dhan
The status of the application can be checked by entering the enrolment number and Date of Birth. Through this, you will be able to see the current status of your application.