Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery Scheme – Details & Objectives
The committee formed under the chairmanship of the District Incharge, the Lottery of the Jaipur District 626 for air travel and 207 passengers for rail travel Jaipur, July 09 In order to select passengers for the year 2018 in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay senior citizen pilgrim pilgrim scheme in Jaipur district, online lottery was collected in the collectorate by the committee constituted under the chairmanship of District Charge and Home and Justice Minister Gulab Chand Kataria on Monday. Under this, 626 for free pilgrimage and 207 people have been selected for free pilgrimage via railway route.
Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana Objective
The primary objective behind this Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 is to provide at least one trip to pilgrimage places outside the state to each senior citizen of the state. This scheme was launched in the year 2013 and is still continuing in a new form with new phases in 2018. The authority responsible to organize this yatra is Devasthan Vibhag which also bears the boarding/lodging and food facility of the pilgrims.
In the meeting organized for the selection of pilgrims through the online lottery in Jaipur district, the District Collector Siddharth Mahajan informed the charge minister about the procedure. Following this, the Minister in charge of the screen fired the selection list through the online lottery.
- It is worth mentioning that in the Jaipur district this year, 4 thousand 699 applications were received, out of which 3 thousand 275 for free air travel and one thousand 424 applications for free rail travel was included.
- A total of 833 selected people through online lottery will get the benefit of pilgrimage by air and railways this time.
- Rameshwaram, Tirupati, Jagannathpuri, Dwarkapuri and Vaishnodevi pilgrim sites have been identified for pilgrimage in the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Senior Citizen Tirtha Yojana this year.
- A total of 17 places have been identified for pilgrimage free of charge by air, out of which the visit of the places selected by the passengers in the online applications will be made.
योजना का उद्देश्य
इस राजस्थान के पीछे प्राथमिक उद्देश्य वरिथ नागिक तीर्थ यात्रा योजना 2018 राज्य के प्रत्येक वरिष्ठ नागरिक को राज्य के बाहर तीर्थ स्थलों के लिए कम से कम एक यात्रा प्रदान करना है। यह योजना वर्ष 2013 में लॉन्च की गई थी और अभी भी 2018 में नए चरणों के साथ एक नए रूप में जारी है। इस यात्रा को व्यवस्थित करने के लिए जिम्मेदार प्राधिकरण देवस्थन विभग है जो तीर्थयात्रियों की बोर्डिंग / आवास और खाद्य सुविधा भी रखता है
Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List
- The government has launched the Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List on the official website which includes the list of beneficiaries of senior citizens who are above 60 years of age is now available to download.
- Therefore, the aspirants can check the complete details of Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme including eligibility, attendant provisions, list of places for the trip, online application process and selection procedure through the steps given below.
- All the registered applicants can follow the below mentioned simple steps to check their name in Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme Rajasthan List 2018
Must Check : Karnataka State Scholarship For SC/ST Students
Steps To Check The Lottery List Under Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Firstly, visit the official website which is rajasthan.gov.in.
- The homepage will appear on the screen, now click on the “दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थयात्रा योजना 2018 हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन / लॉटरी”.
- Click at the “लॉटरी परिणाम” option given on the screen.
- Here, the candidates have to select the details like their District, Fare Type and Lottery Type and hit at “खोजें” button to get the complete list.
- The complete list of names of selected candidates will get displayed on the screen.
- Now the whole list can be downloaded by the aspirant for future reference.