Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana for Minority Students- प्रधान मंत्री नाई मंजिल योजना
Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana for Minority Students
Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil yojna is an initiative by the Government of India. It functions under the Ministry of Minority affairs in the administration of the minister of Minority affairs in the cabinet of minister, Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. The scheme was launched by The PM of India in the year 2015. The scheme targets the minorities’ students in the country. It aims to develop various skill sets in them for their development as an individual and also as a community.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojana
Nai Manzil focuses on engaging with the poor Minority youth constructively. It further helps them obtain sustainable and gainful employment opportunities, that can facilitate them to be integrate with mainstream economic activities.
Budget and Funding of Nai Manzil Scheme
The Union Government has signed a Financing Agreement of 50 million dollars with the World Bank for Nai Manzil Scheme for the minorities training and skill development. This credit will be provided to the government by the International Development Association (IDA), World Bank’s concessionary lending arm. This will be in the form of loan having a 25 year maturity period having a 5 year grace period.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Scheme
• The candidate applying for the scheme must belong to a minority community. The states and Union Territories not having more than 5% of the seats are eligilble for the enrollment in this scheme.
• The applying candidate must fulfill the age criteria. The candidate must fall in the range of 17-35 years age group.
• The Income of the candidates background must be of Below poverty Line (BPL). As the scheme is specially formed for the youth of minority community of poor strata.
• The scheme also includes a qualification eligibility. If the candidate is enrolling for 8th std. he/she must produce a certificate of passing 5th std. If the candidate wishes to apply for 10th std. he/she must possess a qualification certificate of 8th std.
• Seat reservations are also a part of the eligibility criteria of this scheme. For the enrollment under the scheme, 15% seats are reserved for candidates of poor strata who do not belong to minority community. 5% of the seats have been reserved for the physically challenged people. Also, there has been given significant reservation to the seats for female that constitutes of a total of 15%.
• The NGOs and other training institues that wish to apply for providing training under the scheme must be registered with the Government of India. Furthermore, also qualify other eligible criteria set up by the Nai Manzil scheme for training standards.
Key features of Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Scheme
• Training and Placement. The scheme has an aim to make the people from the minority poor strata be qualified with enough educational qualification. Furthermore, It also aims to provide them occupational training and make them able enough to earn for their livelihood.
• Placement opportunity: It has been assured that after the completion of both educational and vocational training, 70% of the deserving candidates would be provided with apt placements from the training institues.
• Training period: Under the Nai Manzil Scheme for minorities training and Skill development, a training period of 9 to 12 months has been decided. This includes the occupational training also that does not exceed the limit of 3 months.
• Bridge Courses: 8th and 10th standard education is provided through distance learning system.
• Stipend for the trainees. For the candidates enrolled in the scheme and attending it, Government of India has decided to provide monetary grants for each individual.
• Sensitization and Awareness. The scheme also has a major criteria of spreading awareness among the youth for developing occupational skills in themselves.
• Programme Implementation Agencies. The Government will send out invitations to the NGOs and other agencies that want to be part of this scheme. These will be known as Programme Implementation agencies (PIAs). These agencies will be receiving aids from the government to conduct the training as mentioned in the scheme.
Nai Manzil Scheme Application Form (Online & Offline)
The details about the application procedures are mentioned on the official website of Minority Welfare Department. The candidate has to fill in an application form either online or offline by providing mentioned verification documents. After the verification of the documents, the candidate is assigned to the relevant training institute to continue with the educational and vocational training.
Pradhan Mantri Nai Manzil Yojna for Minority Students In Hindi
प्रधान मंत्री नयी मंजिल योजना मंत्री, श्री मुख्तार अब्बास नक्वी के मंत्रिमंडल में अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्री के प्रशासन में अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय के कामकाज के तहत भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है। यह योजना वर्ष 2015 में भारत के प्रधान मंत्री द्वारा शुरू की गई थी। यह योजना देश के अल्पसंख्यकों के छात्रों को लक्षित करती है और उनका उद्देश्य एक व्यक्ति के रूप में और एक समुदाय के रूप में उनके विकास के लिए विभिन्न कौशल सेट विकसित करना है।
प्रधान मंत्री नयी मंजिल योजना का उद्देश्य
नाई मंजिल गरीब अल्पसंख्यक युवाओं के साथ रचनात्मक रूप से जुड़ने और उन्हें स्थायी और लाभप्रद रोजगार के अवसरों को प्राप्त करने में सहायता करने पर केंद्रित है जो उन्हें मुख्यधारा की आर्थिक गतिविधियों के साथ एकीकृत करने में सहायता कर सकते हैं।
आवेदन पत्र नाई मंजिल योजना (ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन)
नाई मंजिल योजना के तहत नामांकन कैसे करें? अल्पसंख्यक कल्याण विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन प्रक्रियाओं के बारे में विवरण का उल्लेख किया गया है। अभ्यर्थी को उल्लिखित सत्यापन दस्तावेज प्रदान करके ऑनलाइन आवेदन या ऑफ़लाइन आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा। दस्तावेजों के सत्यापन के बाद, उम्मीदवार को शैक्षिक और व्यावसायिक प्रशिक्षण जारी रखने के लिए प्रासंगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्थान सौंपा गया है।
Fee and Stipend under the scheme
The candidates have to pay no any fees for the enrollment in this scheme. They are provided with stipend on attending their training for skill development. The candidate will get a sum of 18,500 as stipend in the training period. This includes the stipend of Rs.1000 for the academic training stipend for 6 months and Rs.1500 for the skill training period. After the candidate is successfully placed, a grant of Rs. 2000 is to be provided for 2 months post placement.
The agencies providing training are given a sum of 56,500 for every candidate who enrolls in the training institute to cover the training, supplies and candidate grants and other expenses. This money is provided in 3 different installments in the ratio of 30:50:20.