Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna (PMKSY) कृषि सिंचाई योजना pmksy.gov.in
What Is Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojna?
India has about 141 m.Ha of net sown area out of which about 65 million hectare that represents total of 45% is in the present scenario covered under irrigation. Extensive dependency on the rainfall makes cultivation in unirrigated areas a high risk, less productive profession.
Empirical evidences suggest that assured or protective irrigation gives the farmers encouragement to invest more and more in farming technology and inputs leading to productivity enhancement and increased farm income.
The overreaching vision of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) that was launched in the year 2015 by our honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ensures the access to some means of protective irrigation to all agricultural farms in the country, to produce ‘per drop more crop’, hence bringing much desired rural prosperity.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)|
|Launched by||PM Shree Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||01st July 2015|
|Motive||Providing water for irrigation|
|Budget offered||Central Government|
|Budget||5000 Per Year|
|Scope of Yojana||Across India|
Motive & Benefits of PMKSY (Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
The key objective of this PMKSY is to prepare irrigation schemes at lower level of district and state, to water the fields, to expand agricultural land, to manage irrigation well, to recharge the reservoirs, to maintain continuous water conservation system, along with land water generation, water to stop the flow and to use the crops as per the water availability and to implement modern irrigation system, drip and sprinkler program.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana In Hindi
हमारे माननीय प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा वर्ष 2015 में लॉन्च की गई प्रधान मंत्री कृषि सिंचयी योजना (पीएमकेएसवाई) की अतिव्यापी दृष्टि देश में सभी कृषि खेतों को सुरक्षात्मक सिंचाई के कुछ साधनों तक पहुंच सुनिश्चित करती है, ताकि प्रति बूंद अधिक फसल पैदा हो सके। ‘, इस प्रकार ज्यादा वांछित ग्रामीण समृद्धि लाया।
इस पीएमकेएसवाई का मुख्य उद्देश्य भूमि के पानी के साथ-साथ जल संरक्षण प्रणाली को बनाए रखने के लिए जलाशयों को रिचार्ज करने के लिए, कृषि भूमि का विस्तार करने, कृषि भूमि का विस्तार करने, खेतों को पानी देने, खेतों को पानी देने, जलाशयों को रिचार्ज करने के लिए, निचले स्तर के जिले और राज्य में सिंचाई योजनाएं तैयार करना है। पीढ़ी, पानी को रोकने के लिए पानी और पानी की उपलब्धता के अनुसार फसलों का उपयोग करने और आधुनिक सिंचाई प्रणाली, ड्रिप और सिंचन कार्यक्रम को लागू करने के लिए।
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2015-16 Budget
A sum of 5300 crore rupees had allocated to the scheme for the year 2015-16 by the Economic Affairs Committee to accomplish the target of irrigating about 13.4 lakh hectare area. Under which AIBP 1.2 lakh hectares, 0.3 lakh hectares from minor irrigation, 2.0 lakh hectares from CAD, 0.3 lakh hectares from underground plan, 0.2 lakh hectare by restoration of ponds, 5.0 lakh hectare from micro irrigation scheme and IWM P. 4.4 lakh hectare was prescribed.
Components of the Scheme
• Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIBP) : It focuses on timely completion of the national projects of ongoing irrigation.
• PMKSY (Har Khet ko Pani):
1. Creating of new water sources through Minor Irrigation on both the surface and ground water too.
2. Repairing, restoring and renovating the water bodies and strengthening carrying capacity of the traditional water sources.
3. Strengthening and creating distribution network from the sources to the farm;
4. Ground water development in respective abundant areas.
5. Also, Improving the water management and distribution system for water bodies to take advantage of the available source that is not tapped to its maximum capacity.
6. Diverting the water from different abundant sources to the scarce areas.
7. Creation of traditional water storage systems like Jal Mandir (Gujarat); Khatri, Kuhl (H.P.); Zabo (Nagaland); Eri, Ooranis (T.N.); Dongs (Assam); Katas, Bandhas (Odisha and M.P.) etc. at feasible locations.
Click Here – PMKSY Official Site
• PMKSY (Per Drop More Crop):
1. Preparing of district/state level irrigation plans.
2. Constructing micro irrigation structures for supplementing the source creation activities including tube wells and dug wells.
3. Extension activities for promotion of scientific moisture conservation and agronomic measures including cropping alignment to maximize use of available water including rainfall and minimize irrigation requirement and many more.
• Watershed Development:
1. Effectively manages the runoff water and focuses on improving the soil & moisture conservation activities too. For example, ridge area treatment, drainage line 5 treatment, rain water harvesting, in – situ moisture conservation and other allied activities on the basis of the watershed.
2. Converging with MGNREGS for creating water source to full potential in identified backward rainfed blocks including renovation of traditional water bodies.
Implementation of the Scheme
• Krishi Sinchai Yojna has been allotted the total budget of 50,000 Cr for the period of 5 years as is the targeted duration of the scheme (2015-20).
• PMKSY is to be implemented in an area development approach, adopting decentralized state level planning and projectised execution, allowing the states to draw their irrigation development plans based on district/blocks plans with a horizon of 5 to 7 years. States can take up projects based on the District/State Irrigation Plan.
• The National Steering Committee (NSC) of PMKSY which is working under the chairmanship of our Prime Minister provides direction of policies to programme framework and a National Executive Committee (NEC), which is functioning under the chairmanship of Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog is assigned the work of programme implementation at national level.