Karnataka State Scholarship For SC/ST Students : Eligibility & Online Apply
Karnataka State Scholarship for SC/ST students
The Karnataka Scheme was announced by Directorate of Minorities, Karnataka with an objective to support parents from minority communities to send their children to school so that they can continue their education without any monetary crisis.
This scholarship is being offered by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board & Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka. Scholarship for Post Matric has been launched by Government of Karnataka with the aim of encouraging and offer monetary help to students of minority community of the state so that they can continue their higher education. This scholarship is mainly for students of communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
|End Date to Apply Online for Minority Scholarship Karnataka (For Renewals)||July 2018|
|EndDate to Apply Online for ST, SC (For Freshers)||August 2018|
Post Metric Scholarship for SC/ ST students of Karnataka
Organized By: Karnataka Social Welfare Department
Name of scholarship: SC/ST Post Metric Scholarship
Name of State: Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka State Scholarship
- Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka only applicable for who students are belong in Karnataka and schedule caste SC/ST Candidates applicable.
- In this scheme they students’ parents yearly income 1 lakh they can apply for this application form.
- That one scheme only two children form the same parents can take benefits for this scholarship.
Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka Required document you can check below mention.
- Cast verification certificate of students.
- Income certificate of students’ parents.
- And mark sheet of previous year Examination.
- With the required document, students can fill and apply online for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Department of Social Welfare Scholarship?
- All of students first go official website.
- Click the option of Social Welfare scholarship button.
- Fill complete required detail and click submit button.
- You will receive a registration number on your screen.
- Submit registration number.
- Login first with registration number and date of birth.
Must Check : Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)
How to Fill Online Application Form?
The Applicants have to follow the below provided simple instructions to fill the Karnataka Scholarship Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Organization and that is scholarships.gov.in
- Follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Karnataka Apply Online.
- Fill Karnataka Scholarship Online Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- Check form Online Application at once and press “Submit” button.
The Government of Karnataka provide scholarship every year for all the students for different courses like S.S.L.C/P.G Courses/Degree Courses/ and Professional courses.
- One scholarship is provided by the state government of Karnataka for promotion of scheduled caste students for Education. Because without education no one can live well in all of India.
- Another scheme applicable for only for the students whose parents’ annual income 1 lakh. All the students are therefore requested to take benefit of this scheme.
- They can fill application form of Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Karnataka before last date of application form after last date application form not acceptable