Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana | कन्या छाया सहयोग योजना | Application Form – sje.rajasthan.gov.in
About Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana पात्रता, मिलने वाली राशि, योजना का लक्ष्य, योजना का उद्देश्य
Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana is launched by Rajasthan Government on 13th August, 2005. The name of the scheme reflects the motive behind the launching of this scheme, motive of this scheme is as easy as its’ name. Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana is developed with the motive to help and give financial assistance to those families whose girls are getting married.
This scheme provides the financial assistance on the marriage of a girl belongs to poor family. Scheduled castes, BPL, Minorities, poor families are considered to get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is developed with the motive of welfare of society.
As per the benefit of this scheme Rajasthan Government gives financial assistance on the marriages of girls of poor families. Rajasthan government gives Rs.20000 financial assistance on the marriage of girl who is attaining the age of 18 years, Rs.30000 on the marriage of that girl who is 10th passed, and Rs.40000 to that girl who is holding Graduation degree.
As we can see indirectly this scheme is also encouraging the poor families to make their girls more educated to get high benefits on the marriages of their girls. It is also encouraging the willingness of the girls to study. This scheme is also giving one more message to society to not marry their girl child in teenage otherwise they will not be able to get these benefits.
About Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana In Hindi (कन्या छाया सहयोग योजना)
Must Check : Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) (अंत्योदय अन्न योजना )
Must Check : प्रधान मंत्री ग्राम सड़क योजना
कन्या छाया सहयोग योजना का उद्देश्य
- यह योजना अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से समाज में बाल विवाह को रोकने के लिए संदेश दे रही है।
- योजना गरीबों, बीपीएल, अल्पसंख्यकों और विधवाओं को उनकी बेटियों की शादी के अवसर पर वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करती है।
- यह योजना समाज में शिक्षित लड़कियों को भी प्रोत्साहित करती है, एक गरीब परिवार सरकार से शिक्षित लड़की के
- विवाह पर परिवार को 40000 रुपये देते हैं, जो सामान्य से दोगुनी राशि है।
- यह योजना गरीब परिवारों को बालिका को जन्म देने और अपनी लड़कियों के विवाह के बारे में चिंता न करने के लिए भी प्रोत्साहित करती है।
Objective Of Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- This yojana is indirectly giving the message to prevent the child marriage in society.
- This scheme gives financial assistance to poor, BPL, Minorities and widows on the occasion of their daughters’ marriage.
- Scheme also encourages the educated girls in society, on the marriage of an educated girl from a poor family government gives Rs.40000 to the family, which is double amount than normal.
- This scheme also encourages the poor families to give birth to girl child and not to worry about the marriage of their girls.
Benefits Of Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- It encourages the girls to be educated.
- Financial assistance by the government on the marriage of girl.
- Encourage the backward families to not kill girl child by supporting them on their marriages.
- This scheme prevents the girls from early marriage.
Under the benefit of this scheme Rajasthan Government has more than 12 crore on the marriages of 8425 widows and BPL card holders’ girls’ in year 2016-17. The aim of this scheme to help the poor families with money on the marriages of their girls. Under this Rajasthan government gives up to Rs.10000 financial Assistance to poor families on their two girls’ marriages. This scheme helps those backward class people who are not able to marry their girls.
Eligibility To Apply For Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- According to this scheme to get the benefit girl should not be less than 18 years, who is applying for this scheme.
- To apply for this scheme you should be resident of Rajasthan.
- Only first two girls of poor families will get this assistance through this scheme.
- Applicant should be resident of resident of Rajasthan for Minimum last 3 years.
-> Documents Required
To apply for this scheme applicant should have following Documents:
- Caste Certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- Adhar Card.
- Family Income certificate.
- Residence Proof.
- Certificate of BPL/Antyodaya category.
- Bank Account details.
- Passport size photos of applicant.
कन्या छाया सहयोग योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
How To Apply For Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana?
To get the benefits of this scheme applicant need to apply for this scheme minimum 1 year Before the marriage and can also apply after 6 months of marriage. Following steps need to be followed to apply for this scheme:
- Step-1: Visit of social welfare department and contact the district office.
- Step-2: To get the application form from the concerned officer and also can be downloaded online.
- Step-3: Fill all the required details, submit it back to the office with required documents.
- Step-4: A duly signed and stamped slip will be given to you by officer after checking the filled form.
- Step-5: After all the verification the financial assistance is given through the bank of the girl subject to the terms and conditions of the scheme.